|
Wednesday, November 28, 2007 @ 22:21
:: Please Remember Please Remember - LeAnn Rimes Time, sometimes the time just slips away And your left with yesterday Left with the memories I, I'll always think of you and smile And be happy for the time I had you with me Though we go our separate ways I won't forget so don't forget the memories we've made Please remember, please remember I was there for you and you were there for me Please remember, our time together The time was yours and mine And we were wild and free Please remember, please remember me Goodbye, there's just no sadder word to say And it's sad to walk away with just the memories Who's to know what might have been We'll leave behind a life and time We'll never know again Please remember, please remember I was there for you and you were there for me And remember, Please remember me Please remember, please remember I was there for you And you were there for me Please remember, our time together The time was yours and mine And we were wild and free Then remember, please remember me And how we laughed and how we smiled And how this world was yours and mine and how no dream was out of reach I stood by you, you stood by me We took each day and made it shine We wrote our names across the sky We ran so fast, we ran so free I had you and you had me Please remember, please remember -- this is my ALL TIME FAVORITE song. if i never remember wrongly, it was a soundtrack in Coyote Ugly? Can't really remember. But this song never fails to make me tear, or just stop what i am doing and recall what the song says. And how we laughed and how we smiled And how this world was yours and mine and how no dream was out of reach I stood by you, you stood by me We took each day and made it shine We wrote our names across the sky We ran so fast, we ran so free I had you and you had me It is such a beautiful song. I want to spend eternity with you. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
一个人
random bbq night phil pringle phil pringle weekend upload pictures countdowns! BBG meeting hyperventilate thank you
December 2006 stop & stare
|

