|
Sunday, May 6, 2007 @ 21:16
:: I was watching the Charity show just now and Dylan Kwok was singing. He is really very handsome and one thing - he's very tall. Well, not as tall as Yao Ming, but he's TALL. I have this thing for tall guys* and I find that tall height really makes them looks attractive and good looking. So well, salute all the tall guys! *I may have a thing for tall guys, BUT! not ALL tall guys appeals to me. I know of one that particularly turn me off. =x Here's some pictures of Dylan. Don't you think the name Dylan sounds so HOT? It makes him sound so ang moh! Don't think he's very handsome? Carry on... ![]() How about this? No? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . This? No? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THIS HAS GOTTA MAKE U DROOL! It MADE ME! ![]() still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
slow tuesday
affection CHEERS Horoscope For 21 April 2007 my personality 1st wk of SOT BEYOND 2 days the day you went away Session out with A.Y
December 2006 stop & stare
|





