|
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @ 00:51
:: lead a happy life Quote Isaac: "memories are sometimes the most unpleasant things to have, why do we all have to have a past? haha can't we all live in the present and the pleasant? " I can't agree more. If I had more legs and arms, I would have raised them in total agreement. But yet, memories are something that only we can hold on to when something pleasant is gone, isn't it? A meaningful and special relationship that ended - doesn't it just remained alive in your memories? The happy and memorable times you had in school. I think they are called "memories" because they are somehow "memorable". No? I was sitting in the bus 69 on the way to school this morning. I had initially wanted to take a cab down to school so I could probably have the extra 10-20 min of time to study and cram more last minute information into my half-awake mind. As I cruised along the oh-so familiar route down to school, I think to myself sadly... This is one of the last time I am taking this bus to school as a TP student. This is one of the last time I am taking this bus, and watching all the students trying to squeeze into the bus, hoping to get to school. This is one of the last time, that .... And many of those thoughts filled my mind. All good things WILL come to an end - I have yet to find an exception. Quoting KK and Jeremy's nick: Everyone one of us are born to die one day. So we should really treasure what is in front of us right now. Life is short, really short. When I was 13, 14, I felt that I had a LONG life in front of me. But now, I am heading toward the 2x club. And soon? 3x club. 4x. There is no time for us to bear a grudge, hold a hurt inside of us and make our own lives miserable. Right? Lets all start living a HAPPY LIFE right now! =) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Last day of School
STFU last 2 days Wu Zun tired facade PROTÉGÉ (part2) PROTEGE (part 1) What is love (Part 2) Chinese New Year
December 2006 stop & stare
|

