|
Monday, February 26, 2007 @ 16:53
:: STFU I AM F***ING PISSED RIGHT NOW. WHY?? I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT THE HECK IS THE PEOPLE ABOVE MY FLAT DOING!! THEY HAVE BEEN DRILLING KNOCKING DRILLING KNOCKING DRILLING KNOCKING FOR THE PAST 6 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- I slept at 230am last night because I was studying Netsec and I intend to wake up at 10+ so I can prepare myself and go to school to study with Ade at 12pm. At about 910+ like that, subconsciously, I heard the doorbell rang incessantly for a few minutes. As usual, I ignored it thinking it must be some salesman or some sort. I happily drifted back to sleep once the ringing stop. And the nightmare came - the LOUD, HORRIFYING, DRILLING. Just minutes after the doorbell stopped ringing! And the drilling droned on and on and on. I got so panicked and horrified because it sounded VERY CLOSE. You can feel the "tremor" when you placed your palms on the walls. And it really sounded SUPER close - as if they are drilling a hole into your walls itself. And it wasn't a standalone drilling. It must have been 2 or 3 drills drilling AT THE SAME TIME! Because I can hear 2 different types of drilling, one is a slow steady drill, another is a LOUD FAST DRILL that seems to got stuck at the switch - it went on and on and on and on. So that's how I woke up - awoken by the incessant drilling and vibration of the flat. It's HORRIFYING lor! And I thought my brother would be at home and to my horror of horrors, he left already! So that left me to face the whole thing. I did not know what to do, I dare not touch any switch, in case something happens. I know I'm just being paranoid, but I can't help it. I couldn't even toast the bread which I intend to have as breakfast. So I intended to eat it - untoasted. But the butter went missing, and it pissed me off on the double now that the drill is still going on, and the butter is missing. So I got really pissed and decided to just bathe and head for school. Within minutes, I was out of the house and I GLARED at the people who are pushing a unhinged door into the lift - so THAT's WHAT THEY ARE DRILLING. My mood was super bad the whole morning. I was tired. I was HUNGRY. I was pissed. Urgh. What a day. And now, at 5pm, the INCESSANT DRILLING stopped, but there are still drills going on once in a while, and now, continuous KNOCKING AND HAMMERING. WHAT THE HELL LAH! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My music is switched on FULL BLAST but it still can't drown the terrible horrible noise of the hammering! URGH! STFU!!!!!!!! p/s: pardon my use of words, but I AM REALLY PISSED. I NEED TO SLEEP BUT HOW CAN I SLEEP PEACEFULLY WITH ALL THESE RACKETS? p/p/s: I RARELY use cussing words, so when I really did use them, I AM REALLY FREAKING PISSED. URGH! AND TO ADD ICING ON THE CAKE - I have a huge bruise on my leg and I have no idea where it came from! -_-" I know, my leg is darn fat. But that's not the point okay?still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
last 2 days
Wu Zun tired facade PROTÉGÉ (part2) PROTEGE (part 1) What is love (Part 2) Chinese New Year what is love [part1] Happy Days
December 2006 stop & stare
|


