|
Tuesday, February 27, 2007 @ 21:48
:: Last day of School Alrighty, so this is the last day of school for me, and it ended in a light note. I'm really quite sad that everything ends just like that. To be honest, I REALLY enjoyed poly life. I had a quite-smooth journey where almost everyday is filled with fun, laughter, joy and enjoyment (minus project deadline days). The lecturers are cool, more like friends than a teacher (exceptions not included). Everything is just so great about being in poly (except projects). I am so GOING to miss poly life. I hate all these phases where we have to end the good stuffs and enter into somewhere else (maybe even better, or not). I will miss F402. Alright, enough of emoish thing... Actually it's not so emo to me yet, I can go even deeper, but I don't feel like it now (it's near 10pm, and my show is starting). Liu Geng Hong (Artiste of Cai Hong Tian Tang) appeared on Sunday and sang 3 numbers - which are SUPER GOOD and alluring. This is the first time I feel Cai Hong Tian Tang is SO CAPTIVATING. I mean, it's a NICE SONG, but I won't go to the extend to keep listening and listening and listening. But after Sunday, I think I spun the song about another 20 times? Haha, it's really nice when you hear him sing LIVE. Wing and Mat, Matt, Met, whatever, I assume is Mat, are his band members and Wing's voice is SO COOL. Quote Sher: "Can melt..." Haha. I can't wait for Liu Geng Hong's second album to be released, there's a song that's so nice and I want it! =D Liu Geng Hong this time, when will I see Jay Chou? *Anticipate* p/s: i tried uploading some of Liu Geng Hong's pics, but stupid blogger don't allow! Hmmph! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
STFU
last 2 days Wu Zun tired facade PROTÉGÉ (part2) PROTEGE (part 1) What is love (Part 2) Chinese New Year what is love [part1]
December 2006 stop & stare
|

