|
Wednesday, February 21, 2007 @ 19:27
:: PROTÉGÉ (part2) YAY! I FINALLY caught the film PROTEGE!!!! It's quite nice - but I expected more action, more rough-ness from Daniel Wu, Louis Koo and Andy Lau. But it's still a very nice movie. I cried near the end when Andy Lau confronted Daniel Wu. Sigh, when the one you trusted the most, confided in the most, one whom you NEVER thought would turn his back on you - betrayed you. Wah, I could have imagined Andy Lau's pain, sorrow and grief. Well, for those who hasn't caught the movie - go watch! I'd give it 2 thumbs up! =) Thanks Vinnie for last minute accompanying me to catch this movie. It seems as though I always last minute drag you out of your dreamland and out of your house to accompany me to go shopping or catch a movie. So pai seh. >.<> Carol's mini French lesson: P/S: PROTÉGÉ is pronounced as PRO-TUH-ZHEY. ZHEY as in something similar to JAY. It is NOT pro-tect. It is NOT pro-ta-gay. Is it NOT pro-tuh-gay. Now you know the correct pronounciation already, go book your tickets! =) It would be really embarrassing to get for a movie that a name you can't even get it right! Haha! Don't wait until the part where a Thai guy in the film said and pronounced that word then you realized you got it wrong all the while. =X There's a part in the show where this man was talking to Andy Lau and said: "So he's your protégé?" And at that instant you could hear notable gasps followed by murmurs: "Huh? It's pro-tuh-zhey?" "Oh! It's pronounced as pro-tuh-zhey! I thought is pro-tect/pro-tuh-gay leh!" Haha. So, what are you waiting for? GO CATCH THAT FILM!! =) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
PROTEGE (part 1)
What is love (Part 2) Chinese New Year what is love [part1] Happy Days wrong project Last days drift away 后来的我们 - 萧亚轩 killed by napfa
December 2006 stop & stare
|

