Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 22:32
:: Weili's Celebration

Happy Birthday Weili. (:

I went for Weili's birthday chalet on Saturday and well, it's been a good long time since I last met him, pamela, jq they all.

I was quite hesitant to go because well, I'm afraid we'll all be kinda awkward since it's been a long time since we last hang out.

A good 3 years I supposed? Maybe less than that, but around there.

But all was good and well. We joke and played a fool.

Although I knew Ben during sec sch days, but on Sat, it was the FIRST time we talked face to face and it felt so funny. Wahahaha. And Ben was so nice to bbQ food for me and Janice. But too bad, me and Janice had B&J's before coming, so we weren't that hungry. That siao ding dong Janice say won't eat alot, in the end ate the chicken, still eat so much cake.

Buay pai seh.

LOL! xD

Then we celebrated Weili's birthday and cut cake. As usual, sabo time.

Pamela smashed a plate of cake on Weili's face and his friend emptied a can of coke on Weili.

Eww. Cake on face, coke on hair. Yuck.

After that, we went up to the room, and as Weili's sec sch classmates planned and pooled in money to bao ang bao for Weili, me, Jan, Cherine and Pamela catch up with one another a little. And wah, I didn't know Weili's friend so erm. Violent one.

They got Pamela to call Weili up, saying they wanna give him ang bao, but he sensed that something was wrong, and didn't want to come up at first, but in the end he still came.

Wrong move.

When he came up, yes, they did gave him to ang bao. But then, they switched off the lights, pulled him into the center of the circle and WHACK HIM.

I literally mean WHACK. There were about 6 guys and a girl, and the guys kicked and punched him and whacked. They pushed him onto the bed and took the pillows and whacked and smacked. Aboy even lifted a foldable chair and almost slammed it down on Weili, but heng he just act only. If really whack, whoa.

But wah, they really fierce. Bu kui shi hao peng you. Heng I'm not a guy, and double heng I'm not in their class. Phew.

When the lights came back up, Weili was doubling up in pain I guess, haha. But I think he enjoyed it too. It's been 4 years, and yet they still so ON. (:

But all was fun. And what is chalet without MAHJONG?

Janice don't really play, so she sat behind me and watched me. Lol. I'm sucha noob at MJ. Ben, Aboy and Pamela/JQ play on their own, but I have 5 people looking at my tiles, helping me with it. Wahahahahha!

I missed the time I played MJ at JG's house. That one also very funny, jg has to constantly help me and tell me what tiles to throw or take.

Same here, weili's sec sch classmates all help me and ben they all were like suaning me saying, "She need 5 people help her play de."

-.-

Anyway, Ben talk so much, he lost the most. Wahahaha.

Janice, sorry lah, I didn't mean to pang seh you and let you go home alone. Budden hor, my hands super itchy to play MJ. >.<>

I pang seh Janice the moment I got hooked to playing MJ. I said to leave at around 11+, so we can catch the last bus, but when I play, I've forgotten all about it. And in the end, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to play somemore, but if later no more bus how?

VOILA!

Aboy say he will send me home after the game. Hiak hiak hiak! The purpose is not that someone will send me home, I was thinking if Janice can stay with me, I will withdraw money later and we will share cab, but she needs to leave earlier, so I don't wanna go home alone after that. So in the end, poor sad and angry Janice left with Cherine and stupid idiotic me continued to be intoxicated with MJ. ):

So yeah, I left the place with Weili's sec sch mates at about 1+am and hitch a bike ride from Aboy. Wah. He was going at about 140 - on a bike. *gulp*

Though it's not the first time on a bike, but it was quite fast and I was like *gulp* *gulp* all the way. But nonetheless, it was quite fun. Haha.

I want to play somemore MJ!

MJ ! MJ ! MJ !

(: (: (:

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare