|
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 @ 20:38
:: tired again Oh man, I feel so tired. I guess the old routine is back again where I rush and do all my work late in the night and then sleep lateR in the night. Somehow ever since MP/SIP days, my biological clock seemed to tune itself and work differently all of a sudden. I seemed to turn "norturnal" all of a sudden. Le sigh. Well, at least on a lighter note, I seemed to have done and accomplished a few things. Web Services Assignment - By this FRIDAY. (Half done) Report Writing 2 - By next MONDAY. (Half done) CCOM Job Advertisement Cutout - TOMORROW. (Done) APEL Job Advertisement Cutout - TOMORROW. (Done) APEL Portfolio - NEXT WEDNESDAY. Haha, at least now it seemes less frightening. (: Anyone knows a QUICK way an ulcer can heal? CL ask me drink more water. Jie M ask me drink more water. Jun M ask me drink more water. Really? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Darn
Quiz results bigger HDD melancholic thanksgiving pics happy new year protege ROYCE random post best time
December 2006 stop & stare
|

