|
Tuesday, January 9, 2007 @ 22:10
:: Darn music :: ni shi wo xiong kou yong yuan de tong - wang jie im not in a good mood now. the other day when i banged into the door, my lips got cut and now it became a HUGE ulcer which is killing me. i rinsed my mouth with ulcer pain relieving mouthwash and it NUMBED my whole mouth. so now whenever i eat or drink something, i cant really taste the taste because my tongue is numbed. -.-" the feeling is really terrible. and once the numbing feeling starts to wear off, my ulcer will start to throb with pain again because it's near my teeth and it'll constantly rub against my teeth. PAIN! >< And now, I just realized I need to submit a hell lot of things. Web Services Assignment - By this FRIDAY. Report Writing 2 - By next MONDAY. CCOM Job Advertisement Cutout - TOMORROW. APEL Job Advertisement Cutout - TOMORROW. APEL Portfolio - NEXT WEDNESDAY. Man. Stressed Carol is back again. Report Writing is due next monday and what am I doing here blogging when I should be typing my darn reports? Well, I can't do it because I haven't send my Viva 2 to L&C for approval to start on the reports, and why haven't I send my Viva 2? Because it's not edited. And why isn't it edited? Because THE PERSON TO EDIT THEM HAS NOT EDIT THEM. And don't go on asking why the person didn't edit. Darn Darn Darn! I totally have no mood now. So I shall head off to find someways to vent my anger on. Bye. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Quiz results
bigger HDD melancholic thanksgiving pics happy new year protege ROYCE random post best time Wet Cold Christmas
December 2006 stop & stare
|

