|
Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 16:48
:: emoish one music :: Ta De Bei Ying - Wang Jie Well, I'm feeling quite emoish right now and I don't really have idea why. Perhaps it's the grayish sky that hovers over my head. All the heavy rain that pours around me. Well, I'm just not myself these days. Or, perhaps it's the emo song I'm listening to right now. Ha. Well, I've just sat through 2 talks given by Singapore Airlines, and MobileOne. I wanna be a crew of SIA, but I don't think I can make the mark, but nonetheless, dreams don't cost anything. So I can continue to dream of being a high-class maid like Gina and fly around the world. :) Sitting through the career talks equates to my graduating soon. I don't really want to graduate. Instead of saying childish things like the reason behind my not wanting to graduate is something like "I don't want to shoulder the responsibilities of working, and supporting the family YET." Perhaps I should say, "I detest changes." I don't like changes. Anything. (Height excluded) [(Weight reduction excluded too.)] I think I'm a man re (i.e. slow to warm up) person. I don't adapt to changes quickly. I take quite a while to adjust to new environment. To make new friends, etc. If possible, I want everything to stay the way it is during August 2006. Sigh, counting down to another 9 months, I'll turn 20. Other than the fact I suddenly cringe when writing down the number, but seriously, I don't really like growing up. I want to stay 19 forever! :( I'm now listening to this song by Wang Jie, and really, I think Wang Jie has this unique voice and I really love his songs. It feels sooooo EMO. But not those that makes you depressed, but those that takes you to a EMOride that I feel we should all take once in awhile - to erm, sort of let loose ourselves. Oh well. *Shrugs* I miss this particular friend. A friend whom well, I REALLY REALLY miss. If you think I miss YOU, msn me alright? :( still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Results
Projects and Reports ONE tired again Darn Quiz results bigger HDD melancholic thanksgiving pics happy new year
December 2006 stop & stare
|

