|
Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 22:56
:: Results music :: Nickelback - Far Away Haha, I just blogged the previous post so I can track what I need to do during the weekend. (: Well, I've gotten back all my term test papers. I'm not VERY satisfied with the marks, but well, I've given my best. Sigh, I didn't even get 70 for Netsec. What a letdown. But well, I really did gave my best. And for Web Services, wah, 20m flew away because I didn't study that particular section. Not bad already. Considering that I've only just lost another 9 marks from the remaining 80m. One B, one C. Not bad, not bad Carol, really. Now aim for one A, one B. No, 2 As. I was just preparing for my Apel Portfolio, and whilst preparing, I printed out my results slip for all semesters. It wasn't a "WOW" kind of results. Just very average, but at least I managed to get an average of at least one A per semester. Quite satisfied with that. Hmm... I got a little emo typing out my Values Reflection for Apel. Doing that, made me really stop and think back. What have I learnt from the 3 years in TP? Hmm... Maybe if I'm in good mood, I'll post it up here. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Projects and Reports
ONE tired again Darn Quiz results bigger HDD melancholic thanksgiving pics happy new year protege
December 2006 stop & stare
|

