|
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 12:11
:: Back from Bubbletea Land! Hi peeps! I'm back in one piece from Bubble-tea land (as per what Angeline calls it!). Taiwan is great and I LOVE Taiwan! I love the Chinese culture where everyone speaks in a language familiar and it feels like home in Taiwan. The moment I came back, I got bombarded by the leaders about being away at 'the right time'. I think everything should be fine until we decided to send a picture of us back to the leaders with the caption: Wish You Were Here. That's where the gunfire erupted. Ahhh... I hope I can redeem myself in the ministry and be able to travel with them to Taiwan again at the end of the year! :D 旧地重游! Well, I will edit my pictures, make myself and the rest look pretty and post them up here soon! Setup was yesterday, and with 5 people's help, we managed to clear quite a bit of space and did a bit of clearing up. However, everything was fine until Nat and I tried to push the heavy bookshelf back a little just to be in line with the other shelf. And very soon, we didn't know what happened, the bookshelf fell backwards onto the ground with a hideous loud BANG and the glass smashed into pieces. Nat and I were in total state of shock and before I knew it, Jiahui was beside me with few guys wondering what happened and if everything was okay. At that time, Morgan called and he asked how's everything and in a state of shock, I said a bookshelf fell and he was like skeptical: The HEAVY bookshelf? How can it fall? Then I start to feel my big left toe throb and soon I saw a cut and blood was oozing. Then I saw another cut and another strip of blood. I was still on the phone and still in shock, so when Jiahui asked if I were alright, I didn't know how to answer but just nod my head. Morgan asked if anyone was hurt, I looked around and everyone seems fine except my throbbing toe. So I mumbled with pain, "if you count me?" I don't know how the conversation ended but the next thing I know my toe was swelling and I was being seated down, and then the first aid kit came, and Jiahui tried to apply antiseptic to my cut but I think they were still worried. Aunty Shirley said that I need to go to the doctor, and before I knew it, I was being wheeled to someone's car, to Changi General Hospital A & E, and then was wheeled to the nurse, the doctor, took an X Ray, and thought everything was okay until the doctor said there's a fracture! It was a small fracture, of only a few mm, but it was the first fracture in my life and I was pretty much shocked all over again. But the doctor says everything should be fine if I rest and don't move around much. DON'T MOVE AROUND MUCH? Oh please, you're talking to a person who can't sit still for minutes! But I get the point, sigh. So when Jiahui wheeled me to make an outpatient appointment, Boss came and Brother Suraj! I was feeling pretty much embarrassed from the hoo-haa and Jiahui told me now the Pastors know too. Oh, bury me up please. And Brother Suraj actually took a picture of my toe and say he wants to put it up on facebook. -_-" Sigh. Not this kind of publicity please. So anyway, I've got 7 days MC until my next appointment and I really can't move much because my toe feels as if it's going to explode from the swell. Sigh. What a killjoy :( Richard says I'm very prone to accident and I guess it's true. He said he's going to give me Phua Chu Kang boots and helmet for my upcoming birthday. Le sigh. Till then folks. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Short Getaway
Be Thankful Random sleepy car 4 Movies Debate of Smart and Stupid James 1:5 Rui En Sickly, urgh I Miss Sot
December 2006 stop & stare
|

