|
Saturday, April 5, 2008 @ 23:19
:: Elder ![]() I'm those kind of person, whose heart will feel a tinge of pity, a pinch or sadness, whenever I see old people. They sit alone in the kopitiam, with a glass of Kopi-O, and watch the days past them by, Some will be the cleaners in the hawker, cleaning, wiping, putting utensils away. The dirtiness of the cleaning eating into their hands. They hobble wobble down the streets with their walking stick, and you can't help to feel that you wish you can help them somehow. Some sit along the walkway, begging for money, or selling tissues at you, $1 for 3 packets. While we can't help people from aging, but I think we can treasure the elderlies amongst us more. My memories of my grandparents are very very little. I vaguely remembered my Grandpa as a strict old man. A plate of cut up fruits. The kids must never eat before the adults did. And only one per person allowed. I remembered him hitting my hand because I wanted a second piece. While my Grandma was the typical, kinder one, with smiling eyes, and always go, "Eat, eat, eat more, eat more." Though they left the world very long ago, but sometimes I wished I had an older person, because sometimes, i just want to sit down at the coffeeshop, with my Grandparents, drink a cup of milo, and talk about their old days. Caught up with Val last night at R's grandma's wake, and talked to her about family. Sharing stories with her is never a bore, because she always have more interesting, more dramatic life stories in her bag, that will encourage and stir me on. Dye hair date with Aaron was good. Came out a mild fire engine, and a brown hedgehog. Great looking! :D (Will post up picture soon when I take them. :) ) Next was the 5 hours of cutting, pasting, arranging, flipping, cutting, talking crap with Sher as we did something for Char. Great time of hanging out and being with her. Hope her fever and running nose has gone away. Sleep tight, friend. :) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
shopping
rainbow touch God change Hong Kong Part 2 shoutout to aaron 很灰 gastric warehouse sale sit and do nothing
December 2006 stop & stare
|


