Sunday, October 7, 2007 @ 23:25
:: Savior King

Savior King - Hillsong United

Verse 1
And now the weak say I have strength
By the spirit of power that raised Christ from the dead
And now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is you and I'm more blessed

Pre-chorus
Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all for your Son's holy name
And with the heavens we declare
You are our king

Chorus
We love you Lord, we worship you
You are our God, you alone are good
You asked your Son to carry this
The heavy cross our weight of sin
I love you Lord, I worship you

Hope which was lost, now stands renewed
I give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king

Verse 2
Let now your church shine as the bride
That you soar in your heart as you offered up your life
Let now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed those adopted as your own
EndingI give my life to honor this
The love of Christ, the savior king

i think this album of Hillsong is really nice with alot of great songs. not that the others are not, but i really liked this album with the more rock and contemporary songs. =D

you know it the way you see we sing a new song every week from this album. =)

and the lyrics are so meaningful and close the the heart.

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare