|
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 @ 21:05
:: I don't really know love I didn't know it'd come like this I can't seem to control my heart when it comes to love I wouldn't have started if I knew it'd be like this Now that it's too late to turn back, I'm having regrets I hoped you wouldn't be love I hoped that you wouldn't be my love I told myself I didn't love you I hoped we were just passing acquaintances Because all I'll have left is pain But even so, I want you It's making me sad A wrong start. That's all I saw it as I believed I could let you go any time I don't know what went wrong I have to avoid your love But I long for you I hoped you wouldn't be love I hoped that you wouldn't be my love I told myself I didn't love you I hoped we were just passing acquaintances Because all I'll have left is pain But even so, I want you It's making me sad Now I'm nothing without you I can't do anything about it Knowing that I must erase you... Makes my life harder w h y still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
When I reminisces about the past, it doesn't mean ...
i have no idea what's wrong with blogger tt it has... my dream has came true today.i dunno why we look w... I am very happy today because I felt I was a usefu... oh boy, am i happy today.i FINALLY get to know tak... I was watching the Charity show just now and Dylan... slow tuesday affection CHEERS Horoscope For 21 April 2007
December 2006 stop & stare
|

