|
Wednesday, May 9, 2007 @ 20:41
:: I am very happy today because I felt I was a useful person. Haha, I helped out at bookstore after lessons and my good pals actually just left me there to perspire and rot there. No lah, I know people like VAL got more important things to do. Like chase Chikara. OOPS! I'm just kidding. =) After that, me, Julian and one more girl whom I can't remember her name board the Towner bus. Boy, am I glad I did. Why? I GET TO TALK TO T A K A! *SQUEAL SQUEAL* =) =) :D :D I think my mouth hurts from the constant self-giggling. Lol. So anyway, we (me and Taka) and another girl from his team, chatted the whole journey. And! I got Taka to help me with my Jap homework, which Addy passed me. And know what? It's difficult for TAKA! Lol! I think there IS a difference between native Japanese and taught Japanese. Yah? Oh so anyway, I smsed Yujie after the ride: "Yujie! I board the towner bus and chatted with Taka lah! Happy for me anot??" He didn't reply me. I thought he thought I was idiotic or something wrong and so he didn't reply. So as I was shopping at Body Shop with Sher and my mom, I received an sms from Yujie. It was a MMS. WITH a picture of him AND TAKA!!! And the provoking message of: "I'm still one step ahead of you! Haha." !!!!!! I literally screamed in Body Shop and the sales girl were almost preparing the phone to call 995. Sher was like: "What's your problem? Siao ah?" So I just shoved my phone under her nose and pointed at Taka's smiling face and said: "Taka taka! You see!" (She's been wanting to see Taka's face.) She took the phone and peered at the picture and went, "Ohhh..." "And this!" *points at Yujie's face* "Is my irritating team mate." She continued nodding and went "Oohhh...." But Sher was like commenting more on Yujie than on Taka. -_-" Hai, my next aim - take pic with Taka too! Cannot let Yujie win me! p/s: kyoo no, watashi wa totemo ureshi dayo! watashi no tomodachi, anatatachi wa, ureshi desuka? ((: still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
oh boy, am i happy today.i FINALLY get to know tak...
I was watching the Charity show just now and Dylan... slow tuesday affection CHEERS Horoscope For 21 April 2007 my personality 1st wk of SOT BEYOND 2 days
December 2006 stop & stare
|

