|
Sunday, February 4, 2007 @ 21:48
:: Serving today Wahahahhahaha. Phebe, I know you may or may not be reading this, but seeing your name here, you should more or less have an idea what I am about to say right? Serving today is pretty fun. I think my team is really more enjoyable and fun than Sher's team, albeit I have never served in HER team before. But judging from the fact that Sher is full of praises to my team, I guess that should be the case as well - that my team is more fun. =) I guess the only plus point for Sher's team is this not-bad looking Japanese guy. I shall not disclose his name here, but since like you all may or may not know him, aiya, might as well. Alright, if I did not remember his name wrongly when he mass-introduced himself, no I mean, introduced himself to the mass, he said his name was: Masayuki. I have no idea what would his chinese name be if you translated in to Romaji, but taking a wild guess, something to do with snow? Since 'yuki' is snow. Well, mission for Sher next week - find out his name. =) So Phebe think he's cool and probably has the hots for him too - because she actually brought my chocolate box which has Japanese writings on it, sashayed toward Masayuki and actually asked him what it means. And guess what the writings were? "O-I-SHI" KUAKUAKUAKUA! So funny. Well, but I think I am a teeny weeny bit jealous that she got to talk to Masayuki. Haha. Oh, by the way, Phebe, Ai Mei (read: Isaac) said Masayuki so handsome, so he won't mind losing to him. =P OKAY LAH! I promise I TRY not to make fun of you and Isaac anymore. I said I'd TRY. =P Alrighty, funny moments aside, serious stuffs coming up. I am now looking through the possible choice of courses in NUS and NTU. I know I know. My grades probably suck, but no harm trying right? At least if I failed, I know I've tried. I must have faith in myself. Unlike SOMEONE (read: leumas) whom I know look down on me. @^$^*&$^$%@#%#$^ Hmmph! I will put up the choices which I've made soon. But before that, I'm off to studying! Bye! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
thinking lately
Show coming to town food for thought Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang SICK Sher and Jackson new home blog people, BLOG LOSEWEIGHT A Shoulder To Cry On tertiary fling @ mos
December 2006 stop & stare
|

