|
Saturday, February 3, 2007 @ 22:28
:: thinking lately These days I have been thinking much - about anything, and almost everything. What am I going to do once I graduate? I'm graduating in about less than 1 month (unofficially). Sigh, on one hand, like I've said, I REALLY don't want to graduate so early. TP holds so much memories for me - both good and bad - all so memorable, and I don't want it to end so fast. On another hand, thinking of what I wanna buy (Shopping Queen), I can't wait to work and earn money and get myself a piece of sky! What I want to achieve this year? Other than great results, actually, alot more. I'm soon moving from a 'student' status quo to a 'young adult'. It still feels weird. *Shrugs* Anyway, what I've been thinking most is actually relationships. Friendships. Kinships. Anyway, so my brother and the girlfriend broke up already. It's a almost 3-year relationship and it just ended there. I guess this time it's for real because she came back and took her things back already. Her clothes, her bags, her VCDS, her shoes, her make up bottles, her face wash, her everything. I think I havent checked if her toothbrush is still there. I guess my brother is a upset over it. Remember I said he wanted to watch the DVD that KK lent me? Well, when I asked him about it just now, he said: "Not in the mood to watch." And he isn't really in the happiest of mood these days also. He LOOKED so moody and gloomy. Sigh. Walking into his room, it suddenly felt so empty. All of the worm's traces gone, except for the big doggie soft toy on the bed. Although sometimes I really dislike her alot, but well, after interacting, and living with someone for almost 3 years, I guess there's a bond formed unknowingly. Suddenly I wished she were still here. We could watch anime together, watch touching Korean dramas together. Or even play Maple together. I will ask her to hurry up and bathe quickly in the morning, so I won't be late for lesson. I would SMS her and asked her if she wants to eat dinner because if so, my mom would cook an extra share. I will purposely hao lian I have RAIN's songs and asked if she wants it. I guess I will miss her. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Show coming to town
food for thought Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang SICK Sher and Jackson new home blog people, BLOG LOSEWEIGHT A Shoulder To Cry On tertiary fling @ mos tertiary fling iv
December 2006 stop & stare
|

