|
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 19:35
:: Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang Oh hi guys, I'm feeling better already, but I still have on-off fever and the flu bug hit me when I was in NetSec lecture today. I was sniffing and blowing my nose like I just fell out of love. But that's not true. Ha. Anyway, KK lent me this AWESOME DVD which is SOOOOOO NICE!!! I think when I've got enough money, I'll buy the DVD myself. It's SO NICE! Really. =) I think it's so nice because it's a romance-comedy. It's funny funny and sweet sweet. Throw in some lovey-dopey-ness and it gets you hooked. I spent about 12 hours watching 12 episodes on Saturday - my plans for working on CGP or NetSec project totally ruined due to my tv-addiction. I spent another 6 hours on Sunday night to watch another 6 episodes. And my brother got hooked on it as well. He literally switched off his maple game which he was playing halfway and watched the show with me. We left about 5 episodes to the end, but we decided to head to bed. And the next morning, I woke up too early and went to catch another episode, but to my surprise, the last disc was out on the DVD player. I asked my brother when I was in school if he had stayed up late to finish the show all by himself. He said yes. WOW! He slept only 2 hours! Just to finish watching the SHOW! WAHHHH. The power of love (for this show. Haha) I was like "Why never jio me to watch together.." After all I'm having school at 1pm. Then my brother said he would jio me next sat to start watching the show from disc 1. (He started watching halfway only.) So, what is this FABULOUS SHOW? =) ![]() Sassy Girl, Choon Hyang. If my brother can get hooked, so can you. =) still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
SICK
Sher and Jackson new home blog people, BLOG LOSEWEIGHT A Shoulder To Cry On tertiary fling @ mos tertiary fling iv help no more mos tertiary fling Weili Celebration Pix
December 2006 stop & stare
|


_3d.jpg)
