|
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 22:41
:: SICK I AM SO TIRED!! I haven't really slept properly these 2 days. I went back home after CCOM yesterday and then accompany my mom to buy her new year clothes. Afterwhich we went to have our haircut. I waited about 2 hrs! What the. And it took the auntie less than 10min to finish cutting my hair because all I want is to trim it and thin it a little. -.- Afterwhich I went home and sleep for about 2 hours and I went to meet Jackson for bs at Suntec with Sher. After that we went home. And I had 830 lesson today. *Cries* And then after web services today (we skipped lecture - sorry MRNG!! T_T ) and then we went for lunch at Design school. My throat was super killing me and I didn't talk much. I don't know what to say anyway. JMs and Vinnie were talking about GAMES. And the ONLY game I play? Maple. And they don't play it anymore. -.- After that, I slacked awhile and played NeedForSpeed on Jer's PSP. I always kena last while Rambutan gets first. WHY?? GRRR. After that, I met Jackson at school bus stop and board 69. I SAW HIM (W). Kakakaka. Me and jackson sat all the way to Tampines where we changed a bus to Sher's house and then she drove us to Ikea, no, their new house! =) Alrighty, I don't know how to write a nice blog post because I ain't thinking much right now. I'm having fever blocked nose irritable eyes and sorethroat. and the doc suspect I swallowed a bone or something because the sorethroat was really bad (in my opinion). it constantly felt like there's a fishball stucked there. I had no mood to eat my dinner because it's very hard to swallow, which is very funny, because I was eating porridge! -.- Man. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
Sher and Jackson new home
blog people, BLOG LOSEWEIGHT A Shoulder To Cry On tertiary fling @ mos tertiary fling iv help no more mos tertiary fling Weili Celebration Pix Weili's Celebration
December 2006 stop & stare
|

