|
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 21:28
:: ROYCE ![]() Carol is a very happy little girl now. Someone nice just gave me ROYCE. ROYCE! ROYCE! Nama Chocolate somemore! I mean, look, Nama Chocolate is the BEST CHOCOS! Want choco? It gotta be ROYCE. (; She Bu De Eat. T.T p/s: Pardon the ugly photoshopping. I think I'm getting rusty at that now! It has been a LONG TIME since I last used Photoshop! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
random post
best time Wet Cold Christmas merry xmas nice long day forget, and remember blog address busy busy johor trip
December 2006 stop & stare
|


