|
Friday, December 29, 2006 @ 11:43
:: random post Hohoho.. I haven't been blogging for 4 days. Well, like what everyone knows, the internet connection is darn slow and I don't have the mood to log on and blog. Gomen. Anyway, look! It's less than 3 days away! To a new year! I'm kind of looking forward to a brand new year, but at the same time, I don't really fancy the idea of graduating and going to the working society. ): Wo bu yao. But oh well.. What are the NEW YEAR resolutions you're gonna make this year? Don't say: "My new year resolution is not to make any resolutions at all." -.-" Well, I definitely want to cut down on spending. Heh. *Cheeky grin* And also to cut down on chocolates and candies. I NEED TO PROTECT MY TEETH. Haha. The trip to the dentist really makes me treasure my teeth more. Wahahaha. (: Anyway I don't know what to blog right now. I guess the next post, I'll post some new year resolutions. (: Till then. Ja! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
best time
Wet Cold Christmas merry xmas nice long day forget, and remember blog address busy busy johor trip bacardi girl
December 2006 stop & stare
|

