|
Friday, April 30, 2010 @ 01:20
:: He Asked About You 布拉姆斯G大调 第一号奏鸣曲 第一乐章 一段无法实现而哀凄的爱情,单纯,深刻的无奈。 因为布拉姆斯爱上的人是 对好友忠心耿耿的妻子Clara。 他曾经在内心深处对Clara说过: 即使化为尘土,Clara,你死去的最爱,依然填满你我之间任何一个缝隙,直到死亡再度降临为止。 这样,我怎么能拥有你,Clara。 Sometimes, it is not simply about moving on from the previous chapter of your life. It's about ending it off well, so that a new chapter can begin... A new chapter awaits eagerly to be written, however, when the old have not gone, the new cannot come. The pen stops in mid-chapter - how should it end? How can a new story begin? I so much want to end this whole emotional tug-of-war. No longer do I want to be affected, and go on this roller-coaster ride, never knowing when the time's up. I always enjoyed roller coasters and viking ships. The thrills of it gives me the adrenaline rush and I liked that feeling. But that feeling, ends as quickly as how it started. It doesn't last. Did I mention I have never sat on a Ferris wheel? Maybe I should try it one day - enjoy the slow stability of the ride... Many people come and go from your life... Some may leave deep impressions, some may not. Some you will not remember, some you'll never forget. Some may left their footprints, yet they're not around anymore. He asked about you today. I didn't quite know what to say... still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
shifting!
morning prayer week enjoy the day My Boss exciting things Irony of Love Alabaster Jar Long Week 把之前的風信子剪 我,到底是誰?
December 2006 stop & stare
|

