|
Thursday, May 31, 2007 @ 23:39
:: EMERGE i'm HAPPY because: EMERGE 2007 is HERE! =) TP POS is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO COOL!! TANK is super shuai when he sang my favorite song: Street Fighter! sad why he nv sing zhuan shu tian shi? =( FIR - Fei Er is pretty. =) Liu Gen Hong is there too! =) Everything about EMERGE is so cool! I'm PISSED because: SOME people just grabbed my seats like they are some BIG SHOTS but they are just some SMALL FRIES. SOMEONE got very sarcastic with me and threw me dirty looks that I wished i could repay with slaps. how STUPID some people can get. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
angROBERT
sick me again graduation hyper first Formula One Assignment new hair color I don't really know loveI didn't know it'd come li... When I reminisces about the past, it doesn't mean ...
December 2006 stop & stare
|

