|
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 23:07
:: Last days It's 15 days to last day of my life in Temasek Polytechnic. It feels kind of strange now all of a sudden. I felt as if I had spent all my life in TP. I felt that I really grew up in there. Now I have to say goodbye to it, all the reminiscing starts coming back. I already start missing all my lecturers, lectures, tutors, tutorials and laboratories. Even the toilets! The library... Business school (though I SELDOM go there) Short circuit Breadboard Mensa (Kway Chap!) Everywhere! I'm quite a sentimental person, I take very long to get over things - whether good or bad. I have no idea if that is a plus point for me or not, but I feel it's quite alright lah. Alrighty, put that aside, maybe I will have a graduation post soon. My HDD cocked up again. I think I need to send it to the Hospital for IT Devices soon. Either that or I need to get a new one. But I think the latter is not possible unless my Ang Pao money is >$300. Which is not really possible, but I'm believing for it. Haha. People, jio me go ur house can? If one house = $6. I need about 50 houses! To get $300. *SOB* So if I don't have the money to get a new HDD, I can only send it to the hospital, and the doctor would be my brother's friend who seems to be pro in fixing all these IT hiccups. My old computer and new computer don't know crash how many times, he managed to fix it up. Cool man! So, while I cry buckets over my soon-to-be-gone pictures, Bleach episodes 1 - 100+, PRIDE full series, million of songs and pictures and reports, I shall go work on my projects. still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
drift away
后来的我们 - 萧亚轩 killed by napfa f402 graduations pics! The Rose tired and sleepy i miss you Serving today thinking lately Show coming to town
December 2006 stop & stare
|

