|
Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 23:21
:: johor trip I went to Woodlands with my mom just now to find this particular place that my brother's friend introduced, which is said to be a good sinseh that can help my mom's joint pain which she had been having recently. So it was like travelling to a foreign country. WOODLANDS leh! Well, cut the long story short, we took a cab to the place and it cost us $3.00. So near. -_- And I waited super patiently for my mom to be done with her 50min session which involves acupuncture. According to her, the area around her knee was poked with needles till it's like porccupine. LOL. I would loved to see it. After that, we went to.... JOHOR! We took 950 which took us to the immigration and well, I got stucked on the bus between 2 men and urgh, boy, do they smell. I was so thankful to get off the bus at the immigration site and breathe some wet, after-rain air. So cut the long story short again, we walked around City Square the whole day and well, guess what? I really think I chose the right choice by signing up the POSB debit card. Well, my mom took a wad of old msia notes and after choosing my clothes at this shop and we were ready to pay, they told my mom they don't accept the old notes anymore! So HOW TO PAY? Use my card LAH~! -_- Anyway I spent pretty much today - swiping my orange card around. I really need to curb my spending. I mean, I always say I need to curb it. But I didn't. Honestly, I NEED TO NOW. My bank account is running L O W. Sad. :( Wanna know what I bought? Hehe! Ask me! p/s: The officer at msia immigration was checking my passport. She flipped to the back where there was my picture, and did a double take. I mean, normally, they would just look at the photo and glance at you, and pass you back the passport. But she was like looking at my picture, looking at me, looking back at the picture, and then back at me. Afterwhich, she raised an eyebrow and said: "This is a very old picture right? You didn't update?" I was like, -_-" Duh. The expiry date isn't until 2 years later. So I forced a smile and said, "No, not yet." Then she replied with a smile too, "Haha, ok lah. Still can pass." I smiled on the outside, but on the inside I was like -_-" still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
bacardi girl
this is just a test
December 2006 stop & stare
|

