|
Friday, December 22, 2006 @ 23:17
:: bacardi girl I have a declaration to make: I think I'm addicted to Bacardi. (; Ever since that night, when my lips first touched the liquid. I know that will be one of my favorite drinks from that moment on. The other day I told CL I will treat him to Bacardi one day. He knows I like Bacardi alot and calls me the Bacardi Girl. Haha. On monday, I accompanied him down to Ubi for his final lesson before his TP the next day. I told him if he pass his TP, I'll treat him to Bacardi and he said alright. But then later on, we changed our plans. He told me to go home first and he'll come look for me after his lesson, and well, we'll have our Bacardi later on. He went for his lesson, and I went home. And then it started pouring like crazy. And I realized I left my DVDs with CL. Later on he texted me, saying the weather is so bad, it's so not timing and atmosphere for Bacardi. But he came all the way to reservoir road to pass me the DVDs, and guessed what? We still bought our Bacardi. His treat. Wah. CL is so nice - hard to believe. (; We bought one Ruby Grapefruit and one Lime. And we shared the first one. It was DELICIOUS. Honest. The blood red Bacardi just looked so captivating and tasted so nice. He was like, "Wah, so nice, I think I'll ask my mom to buy some more later." And it was so funny, we stood outside one chinese sinseh shop and drank our Bacardi and watching the heavy downpour. He was like, "Rain all you want NOW. Please let the sun shine tomorrow!" Well, after that, I told him just pure waiting for the rain to stop ain't going to work. So we braced the downpour and crossed the road and got ourselves drenched. How nice. -_-" Next we walked all the way to my house - in the rain. He was keeping a distance behind me because my slippers kept sending flicks of water at his pants, and it annoyed him. He was like, "CAN YOU STOP SPLASHING WATER AT MY PANTS ANOT?!!" Wahahahahahaha.. I couldn't care less. I mean, when you say something like that, it just makes the person want to splash more water on you - just to annoy you. And that's what I did. I stood near a puddle and kicked the puddle at him. He took revenge - he flicked water at me too. And attempted to throw me down the big drain that we past by. What the. -_- Well, so I walked him to the bus stop where he took the bus to interchange and I went back home. My jacket was drenched and it was c o l d. Brrr. But I love the rainy weather. It makes me feel so excited for Christmas because to me, Christmas is a cold season. Have you guys bought your presents? (; still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
this is just a test
December 2006 stop & stare
|

