Thursday, May 20, 2010 @ 22:37
:: Happy Birthday JX!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAXUAN JIE!

*surprise!!*

look real anot?

did this for Jiaxuan-jie as she's now TOTALLY head over heels over Ethan Juan. Her expression when she saw these pictures was PRICELESS!

She screamed and couldn't believe her face was there. We were all laughing and amused, but she was so happy! Haha, felt that it's worth almost 1 hour of photoshop. Heh!

Asia Conference is coming up in less than a week! Everyone is busy and so am I! And all these late nights took a toll on my body. It's a relapse of my illness 3 weeks ago.

Fever and sorethroat. Bodyaches, fatigue.

Oh man, please get well, if not, as per doctor's instructions, I'd need to do a blood test...

Nooooooooo. If there's anything I hate, it's NEEDLES! :(

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare