Thursday, September 27, 2007 @ 20:36
:: rant rant

Sometimes I really feel very, hmm, what's that word, fortunate? But in Chinese I would use "Xing Fu", to have a bunch of great friends around me that would hear me rant about stuffs.

I think just today alone, I rant to 3 people?

First 2 is my great friends Sherylyn and Small Val, and I really feel very happy whenever I rant at them. Though what makes me happy is not the fact that they are hearing me rant, but the fact that they are willing to hear me out.

Whether I am right or wrong, they can determine and comment on that after my rantings, but when I yak and complain, and confide and vent into the phone, or straight in their face, they always hear me and even if they hear with half-heartedness, they don't show it.

And I really feel very touched because when you have a lot of feelings on the inside of you, you really need a listening ear and a willing heart. And they always listen (well, MOST of the time. =D )

I was feeling really really really down today because of something that happened last night and this morning, and I was like moody and gloomy like the weather, and I'm so glad when I get to rant at the both of them.

Small Val is mad lah, whatever with her human legal rights, but that really cheered me up alot. =) Sher is the logical one, who will list down one by one, why is it like that like that. And Small Val is the funny one, who will throw random ideas at you, that you think is ridiculously funny, and it's just interesting to even THINK about doing it.

=D

My mood after lunch was so much better. =)

The third is my colleague at work, and haha, I just feel that we can click well and I can say anything to him. He is a very funny, or rather, I should put it, interesting guy. He won't remember what he writes in HIS blog, but remembers what I write in MINE. Haha.

I know he reads my blog, and probably is laughing to himself now. HA-HA.

I think you should start training again! So when you dang-dang dang-dang that time, got energy to carry your bride. Haha. Arm muscles. Haha. =D

I'm talking nonsense. =/

Anyway, I hope I can get into Attributes! I already can feel and KNOW that I will be very happy working there! I know almost everyone there, and I know what I am supposed to do and I know I can handle it, although Val keep asking if I can handle stress. =(

But oh well..

Wayne says, "No pain, no gain."

"No Stress, No erm... No DRESS!"

Ah, whatever. You get what I mean can already.

*GOOD NEWS PLEASE!!!*

still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare