|
Thursday, September 20, 2007 @ 23:06
:: stressed? desserts! It is during times like this when I feel like throwing in the towel and saying "I quit". It is S O E A S Y. But, it is also during times like these, when I hear the still, small voice telling me not to give up and I can do it. Working life is OKAY for me, but perhaps it is the current job that I am holding onto that is not working for me. I am just a temporary staff, and all I do is ad hoc matters, and sometimes, seriously, honestly, I feel that this job is an insult to my talent. A diploma graduate, shredding papers? Not say everyday 8 hours straight I am shredding papers, but oh well, you guys get the picture. Not to say I feel that I am constantly being watched in the office. I mean, hello, if you have so much time to watch me behind my back, why don't you: 1. Find some USEFUL thing for me to do. 2. Find some USEFUL thing for YOURSELF? I mean, sometimes I cannot take it, and I can't help but always roll my eyes when I feel that I am being watched. I won't say I have put in 100% in every task given to me, but I can say I did them well. But one thing I am very happy about is that AT LEAST there are nice, friendly, helpful people in the company that I can click with, despite of age group. And the company cute guy (as so the company claims), Wayne, happens to be in CHC as well! (: Oh well, 3 weeks here and I feel pretty stressed up already. The politics in the company is pretty strong, and I can't help but roll my eyes over what I feel and hear. Come on, we are all adults, and isn't it a little childish to be making a stand over your department or something and refusing to interact with the others? And when you see some people from another department, you either shun, or roll your eyes. Aren't we just a little too OLD for that sort of things? -_- And great, now I am falling sick, with the rawness in my throat, and the feverish feeling. And on top of that, I need to help and plan for tomorrow's cg event, which I don't even have an idea what it is about in the first place! Sometimes I feel that I am being corrected wrongly, and I feel a strong need to justify myself, but then, I think to myself, what for justify yourself? Will it make you feel better? Yes, maybe, but eventually, the fact that you did not do a good job still remains, isn't it? So, when you are being corrected, maybe the best way is to humble yourself, admit that you made a mistake - whether on purpose or unintentional, and learn from there. So I shall be a good girl, plan a nice plan for tomorrow's event, and do a nice proposal and then make everyone happy tomorrow. After all, if small little things like this and I can't handle, I must have wasted 4 and a half months in SOT (and not to say the amount I forked out!). AJA AJA! =D STRESSED is just DESSERTS in opposite! still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
birthday wish
Montage will it be the same memoirs graduation day busy week david ang Nick Vujucic Week 1 of Sept last day of sot
December 2006 stop & stare
|

