|
Saturday, July 14, 2007 @ 01:02
:: Tagged! Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts, as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs! 1. Currently, I have a festish to admire cute guys with low tank top. HOT! (Sher, Small Val would know. HAHA.) Thanks to neh neh's reminder - NO CHEST HAIR. NO FAIR SKIN. Tanned is HOT. Fair is NOT. ((: 2. I can be a crazy person - like wave to the driver of a white lamborghini on the road. 3. I DO whine when I feel like it. 4. I LOVE Japan and anything to do with it. (most of them, anyway). 5. I like to spend time with me, myself, and I ocassionally. 6. I LOVE to watch dramas like J-Drama, K-Drama, T-Drama, HK-Drama. ((: 7. I admire musically inclined talented MALEs. 8. I prefer Chinese dramas than English ones. 9. I own a small bolster which I kept since young. 10. I own a super, ultra comfy doraemon comforter which is about 11 years old. HAHA! People that are chosen to tag: None. If you wanna do it, just do it. ((: still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
tp
when i need you 200 pound beauty a lot of pictures TEH THE hall 1 to 8 clean up my room back to school for lunch easy to move on ECP outing
December 2006 stop & stare
|

