|
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 23:29
:: when i need you When I need you I just close my eyes and I’m with you And all that I so want to give you It’s only a heartbeat away When I need love I hold out my hand And I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day Miles and miles of empty space in between us A telephone can’t take the place of your smile But you know I won’t be travellin’ forever It’s cold out But hold out And do like I do When I need you I just close my eyes and I’m with you And all that I so want to give you babe It’s only a heartbeat away It’s not easy when the road is your driver Honey that’s a heavy load that we bear But you know I won’t be travellin’ a lifetime It’s cold out So hold out And do like I do When I need you When I need love I hold out my hands And I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day When I need you I just close my eyes and you’re right here by my side Keepin’ me warm night and day I just hold out my hands I just hold out my hands And I’m with you darlin’ Yes I’m with you darlin’ All I wanna give you It’s only a heartbeat away Oh I need you darlin’ Rod Stewart - When I Need You i heard a couple of nice songs when i was in subway with michelle and valerie. and they were all oldies and i felt a sentimental wave rush through me again. the familiar scenes reenacting all over in my mind. you used to be my DJ, and would amaze me with your vast music collection by being able to tell me most of the song titles which i hear over the radio when we were out shopping or having meals. oldies. pop. rock. you would pop your ipod into my ears and let me listen to really nice oldies songs and i would then beg you to send it to me and then you would smugly give me a face and then say: "nice right..." sometimes it's so hard to tell someone about how i feel because not only will they not understand, but they can do no nothing to help ease the sadness and reminisces. and it's even harder to do the same thing you used to do with someone else, with another person; who is not able to bring the same contentment to you, like how the first person could. if there's one thing i hate... it would be regrets. or maybe, the inability to turn back time. there's so much more i want to say, i wish to say. but who can i tell? still love you; |
car
CHRISTian
angROBERT angCAITOU 30101987 BACARDI MAHJONG xiaozhu jaychou beyond japanese sleep&sleep money&money; since 03032007 express;
desires;
own BRANDname
master jap-(w real cert) mm Lumix LX3 crumpler bag MONEY; more MONEY!! 2b / ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket pet pig :> learn KOREAN; learn drums mrRIGHT exits;
aaron
xiaxue.blogadel bowen bryan wong charlene caine dadong guiqi isaac janice james kah lap kevin kc matthew M' wuchun pinkisthenewblog rainie roy phebs samuel sher show sinhui stefani tk waikiki van vinnie
archives
200 pound beauty
a lot of pictures TEH THE hall 1 to 8 clean up my room back to school for lunch easy to move on ECP outing subway work hard, try hard
December 2006 stop & stare
|

