Saturday, August 11, 2007 @ 13:35
:: sentosa and KL

As promised, when I have the time, I'll blog. And finally, I'm abit freed-up, with my 10sermon assignments DOWN, a hundred more coming my way, but well, I shall take things slowly, one at a time. ((:



So these are the photos I've taken @Sentosa, and @KL! Enjoy!



Disclaimer: Please do not throw eggs at me if you see any shots of you! =D

Beach Hunk of E421: Shunfu
Beach Babe of E421: Sherylyn Soh

Beach Hunk of E438: Alvin and Jinxian
Beach Babe of E438(ahem): Valerie

Beach Hunk of N280(Yay!): James, Ryan, Erasmus
Beach Babe of N280: Yishan

N280! ((:

KL Mission Trip Now! ((:

Dannon and James trying to act that they've been caught by paparazzi. -_-"

In the room, after 5 hours of bumpy bus ride and 2 hours of good sleep in the Condo they provide for us. *Shiok*
Vain pots. Lol. No lah, drama needs Make-up!



The outside view from the condo. NICE! ((:

so cool hor?
DUMC church hall!

the stage!
us!
us + dumc ppl.

dramatists~!




at the front! ((:










nah! all the pictures! happy? ((:


still love you;

car
CHRISTian
angROBERT
angCAITOU
30101987
BACARDI
MAHJONG

xiaozhu
jaychou
beyond
japanese
sleep&sleep
money&money;



since 03032007

express;

desires;
own BRANDname
sony cybershot t10
master jap-(w real cert)
mm
Lumix LX3
crumpler bag
PSP
MONEY;
more MONEY!!
2b / 3 licence
ADIDAS (TOKYO) Jacket
pet pig :>
learn KOREAN;
learn drums
mrRIGHT

exits;

xiaxue.blog

archives

stop & stare